cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High Response time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

In my SANDBOX , in time of transaction code execution it's OK. But after that in the time of any customization, table viewing it is using much more response time & even sometimes session is going terminated . How to fix & solve this problem. Can anybody help me ?

Regards

_______

Asad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214857
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use transaction ST12 in order to check exactly where this response time is "failing". It will show a screen with this infomration:

ABAP 11.657 = 25,8%

Database 17.658 = 39,1%

System 15.797 = 35,0%

Total 45.112 = 100,0%

So, it is the initial point to understand why the total response time is too long.

Kind regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shyam_dontamsetty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ASAD,

If single transaction is having problem in response times. try

1.ST03N(expert mode) extract all the users who are with highest respose times

2.If you know the duration of the period where the transaction is slow,try make and extract the tranascation details in STAD.

Depending upon the results, you can easily judge where the problems.

If you still want to make analysis on the transaction ,use SE30 for the sample runtime and see the execution times for the different modules,funtions,calls etc.

Thanks,

Shyam

alen_mikulic
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would look into following areas in st03n which would give you idea which transactions are taking more time and which area its struggling such as db time, cpu time, number of db reads, gui time and this would give an idea.

Also check if your system has sufficient resources in terms of memory, cpu and paging files(swap size). Please check the paging out/paging rates as this would indicate problem areas.

You can do a trace as mentioned earlier and check for the st22 dumps and system logs sm21 on what the errors messages indicate. This should really make it clear on what the core issues are and if you have any queries, pls post it here so that we can check it for you.

Cheers Sam

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Asad, Can you please provide more details as to which trasaction you are accessing and facing issues ?

Is this problem faced by particular set of users located in some specific location.

also, If problem persists in any specific transaction then I would advice to have a transactional trace using st12 and do a analysis as to check where and which SQL statemnts are taking time.

Hope it helps.

Regards, Amber S