Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic switching from DMR to all lot inspection based on PPM value

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

During incoming inspection, I am having 2 categories for vendors. One is self ceritified vendor- Dynamic Modification rule during incoming inspection and other is non self certified vendor for whom all incoming lots needs to be inspected.

I am maintaing one inspection plan with 2 group counters one for DMR (for self certified vendors) and other without DMR (for non self certified vendors).

Vendor status will change from self certified to non self certified, if PPM goes beyond 10000. How can we change the inspection status of this vendor from DMR to without DMR.

Thanks

VV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

not finding astandard solution may have to look for a development

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have handled the self certification scenario by selecting "No inspection" in the Inspection Control field of Q-Info Record. This eliminates the need of having two Inspection plans or for removing and applying DMR in the inspection plans. Switching over from Self certified to Non self certified status can be done by changing the selection in the Inspection control field of Q-Info record to "Inspection Active if vendor is not certified". Although the switchover will have to be done manually whenever ppm goes above the acceptable level, yet it is easier than manually removing or applying DMR in the inspection plan. Even I would appreciate any suggestion that can help in automatic switchover based on ppm level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Automatically system can not change the DMR or DMR level.

You have to do it manually ( by removing DMR) or by tresetting the level in QDl2

Regards

Sujit