cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RM 3.0, unable to see risks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum guru's,

I've configured Risk Management 3.0 running on Netweaver 7.01. The IMG is fully customised, and I have customised the portal by doing the following:

1) I have the necessary portal and backend authorisations.

2) Risk categories and activity categories have been defined accordingly.

3) Organisation created and assigned to objective, unit of measure, risk thresholds, etc.

I am able to create a risk under the "Risk and Opportunties" menu under the "Risk Assessment" tab in RM, however after submitting the risk (not in draft), the screen disappears with no message.

When I search in the IMG, the newly created risk can be seen, however in the portal, the risk/s cannot be seen. Can anybody explain what could be causing this issue?

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Rgds,

Prevo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Prevo,

did you try a refresh using the refresh link at the bottom right corner of the "Risk and Opportunity Management" screen?

Or at that same spot there's an icon, if you click that try "Refresh All".

RM somtimes has this refresh-issue when creating new risks...

Last option is to completely log-off from your RM Portal and login again - that definitely reloads all data from the WebDynpros!

Cheers,

Dominic

PS: just tested it here and had the same issue - clickingthe refresh link fixed it and showed the new risk...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominic,

Yes, I have tried "refreshing all" from the Risk and Opportunity management screen. No joy.

I also had the server restarted including portal, still no joy.

I can see the risks in the IMG, but not the portal.

Is this Authorisation related? I even logged in as the Risk owner, still no joy.

Please advise.

Rgds,

Prevo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue is now resolved. Had to do with the back end authorisations, i.e. the following authorisation objects had to be amended, i.e. /ORM/API and /ORM/ORM.

The roles which contained these objects were given full authorisations and that seemed to resolve the issue.

Thanks for all the assistance.

Rgds,

Prevo.