cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing condititon types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a scenario wherein , i have created pricing condition types based on pack size

like , 5kg, 10kg, 15,kg 8kg.6kg, and so on whenever i create sales order try to do pricing , all the condition types created for

that particular material gets updated in sales order, it creates problem while billing,

how to solve this issue ,help me

Regards

jahangir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean, you have created condition types for each pack size?

can you confirm, how this pack size is linked to Material ? where you are indicating the pack size of the material?

Can you post your requirement, whatever you have done for this?

It seems you have created cond.records for all the cond types, may be its satisfying the pre-condition & all the cond records copying in sales order.

Still , it would be better ,if you provide with an eg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

for every material i have created condition types like 10kg,2kg,5kg,7kg and so on

and created condition records for all packsize , bur when i update pricing for particular material

example -- when i create 10kg condition record and update it in sales order all other condition types 2kg 5kg 8kg

gets update in sales order

regards

jahangir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are referring Pack size to the Sales unit.

Please check the Sales unit and Basic unit conversion in the Material master Sales org Date 1 view and the Qantity entered while processing the sales order.

There might be some overlap , please check and revert

regards,

santosh

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide the Key Combination of your Cond types?

in which field you are maintaining this packing size??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear reazuddin

the key combination for condition type is customer &material

i have maintained all the packsize as condition types example p10kg is condition type for 10kg

and 20kg like this

Regards

jahangir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its happening in sales order.

Then what error message you are facing in billing.

Can you provide that error message over here.

Other thing change the pricing type in copy control.

Over there maintain copy the same pricing as of sales order.

Then your error might not come.

Instead of creating different condition record why you are not using pricing scale in condition records??

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

i am not faceing any error at the time of billing

their is diffrence in amount of , because of more than one condition type is attached for one line item

in sales order

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume that ,

for 10KG pack size ( Mat:M10) cond type: P10KG & key combination is Customer & Material , created cond record in VK11 as

Cond type: P10KG Customer-X, Mat- M10 & Rate

Similarly,

For 20KG pack size ( Mat:M20) Cond type:P20KG

Cond record in VK11--

Customer-X & Mat- M20 & rate.

if your condition records created as in above example. Then there will not be any problem .

( Hope you have created different Material Master with each pack size, M10 - 10 KG pack size , M20 - 20KG pack size & so on )

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you elaborate more and provide the rror message

you can check by going to the billing document condition tab and click on the pricing analysis there you will check the prices determined on which combination --VF02 t code

check the pack size also in the billing document which could be different from sales order

Reagrds

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

for every material i have created condition types like 10kg,2kg,5kg,7kg and so on

and created condition records for all packsize , bur when i update pricing for particular material

example -- when i create 10kg condition record and update it in sales order all other condition types 2kg 5kg 8kg

gets update in sales order

regards

jahangir