cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samrtform Print Preview issue in production Environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working in smartforms RFQ as it is working fine in quality,when i moved it to production,when i executed me9a ,print preview is not working..when i clicked ..it is timed out.i have checked all the printer configuration as well as the program.everything is perfect,but when i checked in debuggging mode sy-subrc is 4 in production and zero in quality.What could be the problem..Even SYST-MSGID and SYST-MSGNO are not returning their parameters.

Regards,

SAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you share some pointers for the error? You can check in ST22 where exactly the time out occured in the code.

I faced a similar issue, where the smartform was dumping with TIME OUT in production, but it was working fine in development. The reason was the developer missed an "is initial" check for the reference table before the select query with for all entries. So, it was trying to fetch all the entries and dumping in production. But, it was working fine in development as the no of entries in the table were very less.

So the best approach would be to debug the smartform and driver program to get the root of the issue.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how do you want we could understand something: sy-subrc = 4, but where? Give more details!

first of all, debug the program / smart form. Then tell us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

It is very important where (in the code) sy-subrc=4 happened.

It could have been returned by the "CALL FUNCTION your_form_name." In that case you could check what happened starting from the exception list in the form's function module definition.

Or... it may have been caused by the call to FM SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME which also has exceptions you can check.

BTW, is this the standard SAP program? Have there been any enhancements/modifications? If so, hopefully they were (correctly) done on the development server ONLY.

Another perspective would be to assume other system malfunction - something you should be pointed to, by the error description.

Regards

P.S. Hope you don't still have that problem, 2 months later!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

You r saying that everything is perfect then y ? i hope the data is differ from wuality and prodcution system

check is the data is present are ,and you are saying time out error y its coming .....

Thanks,

santhosh