cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print button on my webdynpro JAVA page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any way that I can include a print button on my webdynpro JAVA page. ON click of the Print button I have to print the entire Page. User is able to print the page by using the print option of Browser, but in that case if the page is having a vertical or horizontal scroll, print output will contain only the visible part.

Thanks and Regards,

Sarath Satheesan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

Please have a look to this [blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7469] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];.

Thanks and Regards

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

Printing Web Dynpro Java (WDJ) applications is one of the missing functionalities that everyone wants to have in their application. you can use third party open source reporting tool, JasperReports, to solve this issue

Printing in Web Dynpro using JasperReports

PART 1 - /people/jawed.ali/blog/2009/02/09/part-i-print-web-dynpro-java-applications-using-jasperreports

PART 2 - /people/jawed.ali/blog/2009/02/09/part-i-print-web-dynpro-java-applications-using-jasperreports

PART 3 - /people/jawed.ali/blog/2009/10/30/part-iii-print-web-dynpro-java-applications-using-jasperreports

Hope this will fulfil you requiremnt.

Thanks

Arun