cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Third-party sales issue PO without PR?

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Master,

I am doing with CS schedule line for third-party sale, my client doesn't want to generate PR, they want to generate PO directly. Is there anyway to do it? Could you pls help me on that! Thks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create PR to create PO from SO.

You can set up a batch job to generate PO's automatically from PR.

Why do your client don't need PR?

Thank you

Kris

Edited by: Kris on Jan 28, 2010 7:04 AM

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thks for your support! But I have tried as your way but it could not go well! I checked all but no PO was gen! Could you give me more detail about that! Thks a lot!

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.In the Vendor Master Purchasing View, Select Automatic PO -XK02

2.In the material master purchasing view, select Automatic PO- MM02

3.Maintain Purchasing Info Record u2013ME13

4.Condition Record-Material Info Record-Plant Specific-MEK3- like condition type :PB00

5.Maintain Source List- ME01

Finally

6. Run MRP run- MD01- to create all PR to PO auttomatically

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge it is not possible through standard ,i will suggest work around solution for the above issue

1. Kindly maintain the tick mark Automatic P.O in the purchasing view of the material master record through t code - MM02

2. Then Run the t code ME57 to assign the purchase requistion automaticallt prior to this maintain the source list and schedule the program in the back ground with selection parameters .

By doing the above sales order created purchasing requisition will be generated in turn P.O will be created automatically

THis is the overview solution what i can suggest.

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no direct way to genrate PO, But you can achieve it round the way solution.

In third party CS schedule line genrates PR, after this u can able to create PO withrefrance to PR Immdiately

t-code VOV7

Select u r Item category (TAS) >>> Details >>> Tick mark to automatic PO,

Once u tickmark this, whenever system creates PR for this item category,system also created PO.

Kapil