cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank White Screen Appears after deploying the form on server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have one strange issue with the interactive form developed.

One of our end user is seeing a Blank White Screen with Red cross at corner when he opens the form in portal.

The form Layout type is ZCI and Display type in Web Dynpro is Native. THe user has Adobe 9 version and working on Internet explorer 6.0.

Kindly let me know how to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Phani.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

He means Reader blug-in for the web browser (I hope). I am not aware of any other things needed. When you open the link, there are notes listed at the end about requirements to run your WD app. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Otto.

Regards,

Phani.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for the document.

I just wanted to know what he is refering to "BROWSER PLUG-IN"?

Please let me know.

Thanks again,

Phani.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this happens when the activeX component is not installed for ACF forms. You say you have ZCI so that should not be the issue. I would recommend to try to open other PDF forms on the internet or offline using this users browser. I would re-install the Reader (well, I would use 8.1, because I´ve heard 9 has problems sometimes). And maybe try to install that activeX component. And... now it reminds me of... check his browser security properties, maybe he is so "secure" that he cannot see the form.

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks a lot for responding.

Can you please suggest what browser settings users should have?

Active X componenet means "Adobe Flash Player 10 Active X software"? or something else? kindly let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Phani.