Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when mass transporting roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to mass transport all of our Z roles from one CRM system to another that's not in the same transport path and am receiving a "Unexpected EOF after ' ' bytes" error on import. The transport had about 60 pfcg roles in it. I then created a new transport with about 15 roles and receieved the same error. I then made another transport with a couple roles and it was fine. My question is how can I move all of my roles without having to do a few at a time. Is it possible? I'm not moving the generate profile or user assignment.

Thank you,

Alex

3 REPLIES 3

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it looks like some issue in transport system. For example are both system Unicode? You can avoid using transports with programs PFCG_MASS_DOWNLOAD and PFCG_MASS_IMPORT.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

"Unexpected EOF after ' ' bytes"

Please get in touch with Basis team and get the tp size checked. It seems the size limit of tp has exhausted. By increasing its size this issue might get resolved. Let us know if you need any more information from our side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Have you checked the TP log in STMS for that transport with basis team. Check the same and take necessary action with them.

I hope you will get some solution after checking the log,

Cheers:)