cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export webdynpro view to pdf / ppt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

It is possible to export view or part of that view to pdf file or direct to power point presentation.

My target is to create WD application with HR organizational structure - tree view and I need to create function for downloading this structure to file (pdf, ppt).

Many thanks for ideas.

Best Regards,

Vaclav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vaclav -

I know there are other ways to do it, but the approach that I did was.

I create an interface in TCODE SFP and then I design a layout of the PDF in the FORM (attached the interface to the FORM)

once you have the layout of your WebDynpro Screen you need to create another view & window(to hold the view) in webdynpro component (PDF_VIEW & PDF_WINDOW, actually use the name that you preffer) and select the Interactive Form as your UI element.

1 - in your context (context tab) you need a context node that will have the attribute of your importing parameter of your interface (TCODE SFP)

2 - in the interactiveForm UI element properties (layout tab) at the datasource level bind your attribute to this and in the TemplateSource level enter the name of your FORM (SFP form name)

In the main view you just need to create a button (create PDF button) and in the ONACTION create an action that will open the window (PDF_WINDOW) for your PDF_VIEW that you create at the beginning.

hope this help.

Jason P-V