cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Proposal or Item Proposal VS Business Area error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I have done all configuration with respect to product proposal. But while creating entry in VA51 system is throwing following message due to this I am unable to save the product proposal. Pl.suggest in this matter.

*Business area is mandatory for 4000 in line item 000000*

*Message no. ZP003*

I have also checked business area relevent settings which I found okay.

Please give clue in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Savi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
**Message no. ZP003**

This is not a standard number. I presume some exit is applied through which, somewhere you need to maintain the business are for the given combination. Take the help of ABAPer and check.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Your guess is might be correct because I had R & D when I was very new to SAP SD but that time I never met with this sort of message .. so as per your advice I will check this with our technical team & will update you accordingly. Mean while I will appriciate if you could tell me the way by which the same could be checked at our own efforts.

Thanks & Regards,

Savi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
you could tell me the way by which the same could be checked at our own efforts.

Yes it could be possible provided, you know the coding )

Execute that tcode and now on top menu bar, type "/h" so that the system will be in debugging mode. If you try to maintain the required data, it will go to a screen where the problem is and it will be in ABAP code. So it is better to take the help of ABAPer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)