Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual costs for network/activity

jasonm2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When I ran CNS41 to get actual costs for a network/activity, I foundt the actual costs for the activity is (larger than) different from the IR amount on PO. I have checked the ME2k, and found there is only one PO exists for this external activity.

What are possible reasons to cause this difference?

Thanks a lot.

JM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jasonm2
Contributor
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your Network Assignment WBSE/Object and run the Report S_ALR_87013558 to get call report for your Actual cost then you can compare values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

You may use as well one ot the hierarchy reports. Call CJE0 and execute 12KST1A, 12KST1C...for your project.

If costs still don´t match your expectations, consider running CJEN to reconstruct your information database.

Hope this helps

Regards

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this report also as it will give you costs/Revenues Cost eleemnt wise and you can drill down to the actual document S_ALR_87013542 - Actual/Commitment/Total/Plan in CO Area Currency .

As advised construct the project information database.

Muzamil

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

However I am not sure it will solve your purpose but, It is alwalys better to check actual cost in CJI3 because it will allow you to drill down origional posted document. check values in CJI3 and than compare with CNS41.

With Regards

Nitin P.