Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Autocad files to Filenet

former_member191977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some one explain me the configuration steps required to be done in SAP to connect to filenet using ACSAP.

I want to upload the autocad DWG files to filenet. When i try to configure in OAC2 I don't see the DWG document class in the possible entries. How should I go about this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create a filenet repository in OAC0 using the connector along with a logical archive in Filenet so it knows where to store the file.

Then create a storage category in OACT so SAP DMS knows there is a repository it can use.

Then you should be able to store in that repository from any DIR with the KPRO checkbox on.

former_member191977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Athol,

How about the dwg Autocad file ? What are the steps required to configure for sending the autocad file to filenet through application connector(AC SAP).

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably none. The new style of HTTP content servers do not require any changes when using different repositories so I suspect the default configuration will do the job. Its difficult to see without see what default configuration you actually have,