Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/oracle/<sid>/saparch/nsr folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a quick question:

I've a R/3 4.7 with Oracle 9.2.

We're checking and found the folder /oracle/<sid>/saparch/nsr, that includes different subfolders (applogs, index...)

Do someone knows what's that fomder about? I know SAPARCH main fomder and can be found in sap documentation, but not SAPARCH/NSR

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thanks for the info.

Finally I could not find the reason there was a legato subfolder created there, but we removed it after saving a backup of the files and everithing goes OK.

I'll try to find out more.

Thanks.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Finally I could not find the reason there was a legato subfolder created there, but we removed it after saving a backup of the files and everithing goes OK.

If you install a Legato client you have to give the client a directory where it stores local data. By default the "next free" filesystem is selected, if you just go on with the installation without changing that filesystem is chosen then.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to confirm why you got the nsr folder and some more subfolders inside saparch. As saprach is a critical filesystem for Oracle archive logs it's better to have this folder clear and not to have any unrelated folders. Try to investigate how the nsr folder got created inside saparch in the first place. Also ensure that you always have sufficient space in saparch for your archive logs.

Please share your thoughts if had found any information on this.

Thanks,

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! I'll check legato

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"nsr" is from Legato/EMC Networker.

Markus