cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 12.1.5 Web Service Action Block

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there existing documentation on using the Web Service Action Block, specifically documenting the following Object Properties:

WSDLBaseUrl

Credential Alias:

I am trying to execute a Web Service Action block against a web service that uses http and basic authentication (User/Password). the WSDL loads just fine, the UserName and Password properties exposed through the WSDL are assigned valid values in Links Configuration, but according to the web service logs, the user name 'Guest' is being passed for the UserName. This same web service works in MII 12.1.1 Build 273.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, i figured out the Credential Alias, created one on MII and used it and the web service authenticated successfullly. Have a different problem now, in a new thread.

Still would like to know about the WSDLBaseURL property...

--Steve

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steve,

The Base URL property is that which changes as you migrate from Dev to QA to Prod. The purpose was explained to me, but I have not used it for that purpose as yet.

Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

Steve,

The WSDLBaseURL property just prepends a string to the WSDL URL property so that you can abstract out the protocol, server and port values separately depending on the target system you wish to hit for the service call.

Regards,

Sam

Answers (0)