cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Item Category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i have to create a item category which user wants to enter manually in the Sales order removing the defalt one. But system is using all the 11 manual item categories (VOV4 assignment) and i want the 12th one which user wants to enter manually. Is it possible to have one more in the list? I have alternative methods to come out with the solution but i want to know if I can create the 12 item category though standard customization.

Awaiting for your replies.

Cheers,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Through standard customization it is not possible

SAP has not visualized the use of more than 11 manual Item Categories in addition to the default one

We too had similar requirement in shipping pt determination (only 11 manual shipping pts in addition to the default one is possible )

We wanted a twelth one

Through enhancement this is possible

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your instant reply.

When i checked in PRD one item category is not been used (from VBAP table) shall i recommend the user to remove it and add a new one? if not what enhancement u were talking abt and is it suggested to change the standard code?

awaiting your reply.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please let us know how can we achieve more than 11 shipping points or 11 manual item categories,

Regards

Jai

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

it suggested to change the standard code?

Enhancement means a pure ZEE development (not touching the standard)

The technical consultant will do it for you

Please let us know how can we achieve more than 11 shipping points or 
11 manual item categories,

The technical consultant will do it for you

Regards

Raja

Answers (0)