cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IE HTTP Plugin - no response after click on "Start Transaction"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to record some portal performance traces with the E2E Trace Tool and IE HTTP Plugin. I'm able to start the plugin (using latest version) but when I click on "Start Transaction" the IE or the plugin window is no longer responding to further input. The process is also busy with 100 %.

Looks like a classic app crash.

Has someony successfully used the IE Plugin for E2E trace and a solution for my problem?

Best regards,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

daniel_rothmund
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have the same problem !

When I have time I create a new sap servicecall for this problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I allready opened a call yesterday. I will keep you informed.

In the meantime: try to use a older version of the plugin. SPS 18 version (without Patch) seems to work at least in my case (I had to deactivate Internet Explorer Protected Mode, too).

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I am also facing same issue. Did you got solution for this issue? I tried HTTP plugin with SP18 from my laptop but even that is also not working.

Do we need to start this plug in from remote terminals (like Jump server so there wont be firewall in-between SAP server and remote desktop). Please let me know about this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes I received an answer from the sap development. The provided a preliminary version that worked. This version should be public available in the SMP by now.

Regards,

Frank Wagner