cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Error #0 not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using graphical mapping in that we are using one to one mapping only no udf no fuction we are using.

still i am getting parsing error.

#0 not allowed in Character data sections(:main:, row:1, col:5353940) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:157) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:73) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534) Root Cause: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser : #0 not allowed in Character data sections(:main:, row:1, col:5353940)(:main:, row=1, col=5353940) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser : #0 not allowed in Character data sections(:main:, row:1, col:5353940) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.handleContentReference(XMLParser.java:2329) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanContent(XMLParser.java:2460) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanElement(XMLParser.java:1843) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanContent(XMLParser.java:2442) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanElement(XMLParser.java:1843) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanContent(XMLParser.java:2442) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanElement(XMLParser.java:1843) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2845) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:231) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:145) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:160) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:261) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:280) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:342) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:125) at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:155) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:73) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534) -

at

Please sugget on this..........

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ganga,

We are facing a similar issue. How did you solve it?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked In my input paylaod there i can see #0 is coming can any please tell me how deal with this input so that my mapping get excuted successfully.....as i am using one to one mapping only.

Regards

Edited by: gangadhar kh on Jan 28, 2010 2:29 PM

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Correct the error on sender site.

#0 (ASCII zero) is not allowed in XML.

There is nothing that you can do in PI mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we use any udf or using standard function and validate this0# give condition say like if 0# pass space......please correct me if i am wrong...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDners,

Plz help.............

Regards

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can we use any udf or using standard function and validate this0# give condition say like if 0# pass space......

No, you can't.

Graphical mapping will not parse the document due to asciii 0. So UDF will not be processed.

You really should tell the sender of the XML, that tey must provide a valid XML.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make use of this blog and develop a XPATH expression which has the XPATH function replace ...may help you solve the problem: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

I assume that source system is not ready to change its data.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Than can we achive this by using java mapping.........

Regrads

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can. But this is not the right way to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

thanks for replys, my scenario is like, we are dumping the hole sap table content into file at receiver side . for this i am doing one to one graphical mapping means whatever data is there in table , we have to send it as it is . than tell me how can we validate this data?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take your inbound pay load from the sxmb_moni, and test directly from the IR in debug mode, so that you would come to know at which field the error has been thrown out.

Look at the request message mapping payload and cross check whether it meets the Message mapping Requirement.

Regards,

Swetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it's one to one mapping with no udf and other functions.Then I hope your sender and target structures are similar. So, kindly do the testing once at mapping level. Go to test tab of message mapping provide the data in sender and execute it. Kindly do it and let us know.

Regards,

Nutan

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error indicates that the input is not valid...check the character present at the specified location in your input file....check your mapping in IR with this payload.

I hope there is no mismatch in the xsd type of the source and target element.

Regards,

Abhishek.