VC 6.0 EP SP14 compatibility?
We have VC 6.0 Patch 6 installed and I hooked up it with SAP Enterprise Portal SP14, which comes by default with portal addons. Now I want to create BI JDBC system and use it in BI Integrator:
I was going through forums and found many wierd problems with this compatibility?
1. IT seems that the Portal addons that comes by default with SP14 is not compatible with VC 6.0, so where would i get Portal Addons of SP13 so that I can deploy in my Portal?
2. What about BIUDIXX_X.sca and BIMMRXX_X.sca files. Is it Ok to install SP14, if not where can i get SP13 related.
3. What services should i start after installing the above SDA/SCA files?
4. when I login into Visual Admin of J2EE, as mentioned in the Troubleshooting guide, I cant see the default "SDK_JDBC" connector. what might be the problem?
5. final question: I want to get data from the default oracle DB that is connected to my portal, Is it again really necessary to create a driver for this?
Its pretty long list, but please help me in this regard.