cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of TO Automatically for Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Our Storage type is SU Managed Bulk Storage Type , accordingly we have maintained in material master WM2 different storage unit types,also set up indicators in WM1 for removal and palcement strategies.

Now our requirement is as below...

1. TO creation for delivery - TO is not confirmed automatically ,when we try to confirm manually either forground or

background,sytem prompts to enter storage unit number manually.

We would like this to be automated ie the storage unit number should be picked up automatically by the system during TO

creation and also TO should be confirmed and created.

2.Can we automate creation of TO at the time doing PGI.

3.We would also like to print the TO automatically after PGI.

Thanks in advance

Samson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) You cannot achieve this in standard SAP

2) Maintain Condition records for WMTA Output Type for suitable combination of keys in VV21

3) Configure Printer for your warehouse movement (also storage type if required) in OMLV

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have 2 company code 2 storage location and 2 difrent warehouse number,they are all belong to the same compny.

In one warehouse I what to use Automatic TO and the ather one manual TO.

now tow of tham creat Automatic TO.

what to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For Delivery

Go to LE - WM - Interfaces - Inventory Management - Activate Automatic TO Creation - Movement types - Assign

Here for your WH No select the movement type 601 and delselect TR creation & Immed.TO creation

For Goods Receipt

Go to LE - WM - Activities - Transfers - Set Up Autom. TO Creation for TRs / Posting Change Notices

Automatic TO creation - Control data here for the secon WH No where you do not want auto TO remove the

tick mark

Also make relevant changes in in the next - Movements - assign control select the WH no and the movement

no and check for auto TO setings.

Regards

Samson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samson.

That dosen't work.

I know that it's WMTA and I don't remamber where I can delete it gust for one wherhose and not to the ather one.

BR,

Itai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are looking for WMTA check below

Logistics Execution  Shipping  Basic Shipping Functions Output Control Output Determination  Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries  Maintain Output Determination Procedure

V/73

Logistics Execution  Shipping  Basic Shipping Functions  Output Control Output Determination  Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries  Assign Output Determination Procedures

Regards

Samson

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

How did you solve above requirement of automatic confirmation of at the time of removal from Bulk storage type.

Regards,

Charudatta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you