cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account posting for material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i've to upload the material via mb1c considering the moment type 561, now system giving error accounting determination entery GBB_ BSA 3550 not possible, i've maintained 3550 as my valuation class in the material master.

i tried OBYC where i've considered GBB and gave the BSA in the general modifcation and the valuation class and the G/L account ...

but still not able to resolve the same error .

Vinz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post the error description, when uploading the stock?

after you have maintain the record in OBYC- try to upload as fresh cycle. ( assume, you are trying to continue from the same MB1C transaction)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error Descripiton :Account determination for entry INT GBB ____ BSA 3550 not possible

As said by Raja,

valuation group code was not maintained so i did so bus still i'm getting the same error, is there any specific G/L account where i've to post with BSA 3550(valuation class)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First in OBYC

Double click GBB

System will ask chart of accounts give it as INTERNAL that is INT

Then in the subsequent screen which is opening against BSA and 3550 check do you have debit and credit accounts maintained or not

If the combination BSA and 3550 is not there then you need to create that as new entries

Then OMWD settings

I can say with 200 % confident that OBYC and OMWD are the root causes for your error and corrections needs to be done only in these 2 settings

After the corrections are done pls log off for 2 mins and then relog and see

is there any specific G/L account where i've to post with BSA 3550(valuation class)

Moreover this is a basic MM error,The GL accounts created by FI team is assigned here No specific or special

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I  tried OBYC where i've considered GBB and gave the BSA in the general modifcation 
and the valuation class and the G/L account ...

but still not able to resolve the same error .

Apart from the OBYC settings you need to maintain in OMWD whether the valuation grouping code 0001 (0001 is SAP standard valuation grouping code ) has been assigned to your plant or not?

I feel propably you might have missed this OMWD assignment

Check that

Regards

Raja