cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result recording must before doing Usage Decision.

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having few scenario during incoming inspection for metallurgical inspection.

Scenario 1:

Metallurgical inspection should happen prior to dimensional inspection. If metallurgical inspection is active, Usage decision and stock posting should happen only after completion of metallurgical inspection. i.e. All parameters inside metallurgical inspection should be validated, otherwise system should not allow user to do usage Decision and Stock posting. How can i make this check possible.

Scenario 2:

As metallurgical inspection is destructive testing, it should not happen parallely across all plants at a time. we are having 3 plants, eg: A,B,C.

What we plan is this month plant A will do metallurgical testing and B and C will not do metallurgical inspection, even if GR is done and incoming lots got created. Next month B will do metallurgical inspection for all incoming inspection and A and C will not do inspection. like above C will do inspection and plants A and B will not do any inspection for the incoming lots.

Thanks ane Regards

Vineeth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Scenario 1:

Metallurgical inspection should happen prior to dimensional inspection. If metallurgical inspection is active, Usage decision and stock posting should happen only after completion of metallurgical inspection. i.e. All parameters inside metallurgical inspection should be validated, otherwise system should not allow user to do usage Decision and Stock posting. How can i make this check possible

This can be acheived with the user profile in the inspection lot.

In addition to that you can use User Exit : QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check

(Aslo use two operations in QP01-->logic will be unless all the char in operation one has status "5" UD should not happen)

User status in UD

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/SetupofauserprofiletoavoidtheUDpriortoRR

Regards

Sujit

Answers (0)