cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Path not found in SICF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied component IOS_TEST_SPREADSHEET_MS to Z component in order to display my own data in officecontrol element.

In WDDOMODIFYVIEW method i have found data declaration as:

data:url TYPE string VALUE '/SAP/BC/WebDynpro/SAP/PUblic/BC/ssr/uuielibs/office_integration/iosdemohelloworld.xls',

urlxml TYPE string VALUE '/SAP/BC/WebDynpro/SAP/PUblic/BC/ssr/uuielibs/office_integration/testxmlexportsimple.xml'.

which i guess is data source to this component. However when im checking in t code SICF i m not able to get '/PUblic/BC/ssr/uuielibs/office_integration/iosdemohelloworld.xls'. we have SICF-> /SAP/BC/WebDynpro/SAP/ but donot have other subdirectories inside this. can anybody explain what could be the reason. Also, when im executing this Z component it is giving me correct output in officecontrol UI element that means there is no chance that im mising these directories in my system.

Rgds

Sudhanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You shouldn't be searching in SICF. These refer to objects in the MIME repository.

Select SE80 and select MIME repository. Browse as per your path here; you should be able to find the objects.

Best Regards,

Loveline Thomas.