cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast generated in APO DP module not transferred to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to transfer the forecast generated in APO DP module to ECC. I ensured the following checks but the forecast is not visible in ECC under MD64 / MD04.

1. Created a tansfer profile and maintained the requirement type as "LSF" and plannig version as "00" and checked the "active" check box (Planning strategy against the product is 10- Make to stock, corresponding requiement type mapped in ECC is LSF)

2. Assigned the transfer profile to an activity.

3. Assigned the activity to a job with corresponding aggregation and selecion id.

4.Scheduled the job using demand planning in background. Job overview displays that the job is successful and the corresponding characteristic combination data is transferred to ECC.

4. Integration models for product, location, planned independent requirements are active

5. Publication type for planned independent requirements (51) is maintained in APO under /n/sapapo/cp2 against the connected ECC system.

Error in ECC while accessing MD64: "VSF" is not maintained. [How come VSF is checked against planning stategy 10?]

Planning in APO is done at Product, Location and Brand level (3 characteristics) . However I would like to release the forecast to ECC at product, location level for which I checked the aggregation level while defining the job.

Is there something that I missed out.

Thanks & Regards

Chakri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakri,

Check whether is there any blocked inbound/outbound queues in system

which is stopping updation of forecast data between both the systems

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakravarthy,

Try leaving the requirements type blank in the transfer profile.

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Can u check if thre is Proper Strategy Group in the MAterial mster in the ECC system.

reg

Dsk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DSK

Thanks for your reply.

As I indicated in previous post proposed strategy maintained in material master is "10" - Make to stock. Corresponding customizing setting for requirement type under Demand Management of production customizing is "LSF".

I cross checked and confirm the same.

Regards

Chakri