cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java UME from NW ADS to R/3 Bakend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quick Question mates,

We have built a new NW system(2007) and have configured ADS. We have 3rd Party supplier for Forms which are uploaded into this very system. The plan is to tie up FLM Portal forms of NW to get displayed in R/3 Enterprise system. We have created a custom tcode in R/3 and tied up some Z programs. I have a question here, our FLM Portals forms in NW 2004s has UME pointed to ABAP stack in same system, however our security wants this pointed to R./3 system so when they key in user id and pwd in FLM Portal URL, they get validated against their R/3 Credentials. Can we achieve this...i mean can we have UME pointed to a totally different ABAP based system and that too after the installation is complete. Also, if we do this, will there be any problem with any of the existing configuration where everyhing user id has UME pointed to local ABAP system. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed FLM is a endorsed 3rd party business add-on by Arch, if I understand your objective correctly.

You can create a iView URL and generate the Form URL from there existing FPM packages.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Correct me, if I am wrong, but if UME is the SAP User Management Engine, I would expect you ask your question under SAP NetWeaver Identity Management for example.

If there is any Adobe in your question (I can understand why do you need it, but the problem is not imho Adobe related)?

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

FLM is Forms Life cycle Manager is a 3rd Party Adobe forms and are certified by SAP.

Do you have any comments to my thread or are you the moderator ?

Regards

Kalyan

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, i would like to know what these FLM forms/ portals are. Otto p.s.: Is that Adobe relevant question? More like some other NetWeaver-related forum?