cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone billing (billing plan)

0 Kudos

Dear all,

can you please help with the milestone billing (billing plan) topic? I´m using milestone billing in SD sales process:

1. The sales order with billing plan of three items is created: A) 30% as a FAZ invoice B) 70% as a FAZ invoice C) final invoice F2

2. After creating the first invoice FAZ, two items apper in the invoice for 30% and 70%.

The final solution, I want to have is to create the invoice FAZ with 30% and another one with 70%. The business background of the customer is to send the invoice FAZ with 30% before the production. Another one invoice FAZ with 70% before delivery. The final invoice after delivery.

The only possibility now which seems to me as a possible solution is to change the copy routine from sales order to invoice FAZ.

Thank you in advance,

Pavel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain "FAZ" as the order related billing type.

Also maintain the new copy control between this FAZ and your order type by using the T.Code "VTFA".

Next thing maintain "F2" as the delivery related billing document.

Also maintain the copy control between your delivery type and this "F2" billing type.

Initially create the first "FAZ" document for 30% by maintaining the billing block for other items.

After this create another "FAZ" document type for "70%" of the document.If you want two line items for both items such as 30% and 70%,then make payment for first "FAZ" document by using the T.Code "F-28".

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (0)