Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to use Alert Configuration/Alert Inbox in the Runtime Workbench

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have installed PI 7.1 on my system. I'm not able to use the Alert Configuration/Alert Inbox in the Runtime WorkBench. It is asking for a logon and the logon which i used for ABAP & Java Stack is not working.

e.g., For ABAP Stack, the User Id is: "sapuser" & For Java Stack, the User Id is: "pisuper". But, both these User Id's are not working for the Alert Configuration/Alert Inbox in the RWB.

Can someone pls suggest me, how to proceed?

Br

G@nesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

What is happening when you try and enter the logon details.

Does the logon box just appear again?

Rodney

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rodney,

Yes, when i'm trying to logon with the above User Id's, the logon dialog box is simply reappearing again!!!

Br,

G@nesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the user-id with which you are logging is locked.

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

No Abhishek, the User Id is not locked... i had checked in su01d... its fine... i had also tried deleting the User Id's and created them again by giving the User Id all the privileges... But it too didn't work

Br

G@nesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked if relevant roles are assigned for the JAVA stack of this user in the UME?

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

your user id doesnot have required roles for alert configurations.

Check with your basis team.

- Deepak.

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Preethi,

Can u pls help me, how to check whether the relevant roles are assigned to this user i.e., pisuper for the JAVA stack in the UME or not? i even tried to use Alert Configuration/Alert Inbox with the User ID: ddic & j2ee_admin, but it too didn't work...

I would like to use Alert Configuration/Alert Inbox with my User Id: pisuper, which i'm using to logon to the JAVA stack

while exploring, i logged on to the useradmin page i.e., http://p71:58800/useradmin with the User Id: j2ee_admin... If this is correct, can u pls let me know how can i add the necessary roles to my User Id: pisuper so that i can use Alert Configuration/Alert Inbox with my User Id: pisuper

Br

G@nesh