cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any FM or any way to diaplay Conformation Message in browser?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any function module or any way to display Conformation Message asking Y/N in the browser?

Requirement is in SRM and implementing BADI.I need to insert this FM in BADI.

I tested with 'popup_to_confirm_step' but this is not displaying in URL(browser).

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

you don't need to change any ABAP code for this.

This can be realized directly in the HTML template with javascript code added on the button ok-code (I think it is the std syntax "confirm").

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just in the html template in javascript as Christophe said. More information on confirmation box:

http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_popup.asp

rgds

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for all and sorry for later replay, requirement was not clear so i could get back.

I wanted to dispaly a conformation message to SRM Shopping card in browser using BADI -BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS

so is it possible sending the message?

Hi Christophe and Pierre, is that process related in SAP side? or JAVA side?

i have to do it from the BADI, so coule u please let me know is it possible, if yes how?

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

Hi. There is a much easier way.

Try the code below - this seems to work for me okay.

message i099(zebp) with 'Hello there' sy-uname.

Cheers

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks for ur answer.. this one is popup the message in Shopping cart ..thats great..but I need a conformation message .. like Y/N kind ( if i am aksing some question in the message user should able to say Y/N.

could u please let me know if we can do this way?

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Its kind of conformation message,

if user says 'Y' then It needs to proceed further code in BADI.

Any one can please let me know if any solution for this?

Thanks

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

Hi. Within the BADI you shouldn't really interact with the user in the manner that you have described i.e. Popup's with options.

A suggested way would be for you to include addition bespoke fields against the shopping cart for the extra information that you require, and in the badi read in that information and act on it.

For example on in Badi "BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI" you have method ~BBP_DOC_CHECK. In there you can read in all the cart information, including all your bespoke fields using

" call function 'BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL'

exporting

i_guid = iv_doc_guid

i_with_itemdata = ' '

importing

e_header = ls_header...."

Then evaluate, and respond to the user with a returned message

"

• Cart description set as default - please consider changing description

move: 'W' to ls_message-msgty,

'ZBBP_PD' to ls_message-msgid,

'002' to ls_message-msgno,

ls_header-description to ls_message-msgv1.

append ls_message to et_messages.

This will send back a warning message to the user saying they havent changed the cart description. I could have coded an error message, and they would be required to change the cart name before saving.

In your case you could say something like "Please enter route in field ZROUTE". And in the BADI you could evaluate the route (i am only using route as an example) and go a certain route in your code accordingly.

The best way to see it is that the web page is a flat interation with the user, and all the info that you need from them should be determined up front.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Use the FM "POPUP_TO_CONFIRM" in the BADI "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI".This should help.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Did you try 'popup_to_confirm'?Which BADI have you used?

BR

Disha.