cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer between plants - availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are currently facing a scenario, where a Stock transfer Purchase order is created for goods movement between two plants. The outbound delivery was created, but at the time of goods issue, there was a problem of inadequate stock on hand.

I wanted to know whether an availability check happens during an outbound delivery creation. (O/B del type : UL).

If not, then where does SAP check whether there is adequate stock available for the goods movement.

Please respond asap.

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This below link may help you:

[Availability Check in SAP|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Availabilitycheckingin+SAP]

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but you had given us the general funda, of availability check and transfer of requirements at the order level by combination

I just wanted to know in the stock transfer process,

Stock transfer PO -> Outbound delivery - > GR

Does Av. check happen at PO level only, or it happens at delivery level?

Is yes at delivery level, where is the availability check configured ( Tcode) for the delivery type.

Please let me know if i need to give more info.

-krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Availability check happen at both STO & delievry levels

in the STO level & deliverylevel system will chec`k the availabilty maintained against the document type in the below path

SPROIMG-Material managementPurchasingPurchase orderSet up stock transport order-Assign delivery type and checking rule

At the delivery item category level there is afield called availability check(AvailCkOf) check availability path as below

SPROIMG-Logistics executionShippingDeliveries--_define item categories for deliveries

if you have any further clarifications let me know

Reagrds

Damu

Answers (0)