cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% advance payment during sales order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

One of our international client is having one requirement for collecting the 100% advance payment from customer during sales order creation itself. Our customer is in Germany.

For high risk customers they want to collect the advance payment for 100%. And if this 100% advance payment was not paid by customer then, sales order should not be processed.

And during regular sales invoice creation the same down payment also needs to be displayed in the invoice as advance payment.

Is it possible to setup this process using milestone billing.?? .or some other process is available to setup this process.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,

Velmurugan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cong_yu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)

you can use F-37 and F-29 to receive the down payment from customer.

in credit management, make the tolerance to zero for the specific customer.

the thing is that in the normal invoice, accounts will be posted as usual. but i think it's ok because when you post the invoice, it means that the customer had enough money which was checked when you save the sales order.

2)

if you use billing plan, you can trigger a down payment using proforma invoice for the first milestone.

in the second milestone, you can create the real invoice which books revenue.

it's clearer because you can monitor the payment situation in docuemnt flow.

Thanks!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my unnderstanding find the process below

1.Kindly post the advance payment through special G/L indicator and maintain the credit limit as Rs "1" for the customer and

1. Go to T- code OBXR and tick the indicator Rel for credit in the special G/L indicator against u r account.

2.Assign credit control area to company code

3.Maintain the credit limit in FD32 with details of risk category and the credit limit value as Rs 1.

4.Do the settings in OVA8 -automatic credit control area with combination of Credit control area/Risk category /credit group.

5.Assign the credit groups to the sales and delivery document types.

6.Maintain the Subtotal 'A' in the pricing procedure against which value the sytem should check the credit limit

by doing the above system will not process the sales order until unless the 100 % advance posted with special G/L indicator.

2.Then while saving the invoicing you can activate the user exit in the program RV60AFZZ and do the code with the help of ABAPER

you can knock of the advance amount against the invoice amount

if you have any further clarificatioons let me know

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create sales order

then by t-code F-29 You can recieve this payment ,as Advance recieved by customer that time u speciefy your sales order and Special G/L indicator

Create invoice, and clear this invoice amount against advance recieved by customer.

As far as my understanding this advance payment not printed in invoice,but through enhancement you can achieve it

Kapil