cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location of the Infostructure data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I had a question regarding the exact location of the stored infostructure data. Once we activate an infostructure and archive data from SAP database, some data gets filled in the infostructure.

Can anyone please tell me where does this data actually gets stored. Is it the SAP database itself or the File system.

With Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

When you activate Archive Infostructure system will create custom table dynamically. This table starts from ZARIX****. This ZARIX*** table will help in storing the archive Index data.

When you run the store job then archive file from the file directory will be moved to archive server - Content repository.

ZARIX**** will be filled automatically if Archive infostructure is active immediately after store job is completed successfully.

Inform if you require any more details.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have additional question, which extend topic a little:

how does the infostructure display complete document after double click on position in SARI ? (in SAP DB it was deleted)

Is it connecting with storage system and then reading archived file->show results in display mode?

are the tables ZARIX** use lot of disk space when are fullfiled with a lot of data? (I know that this depends on that how many data are choosen in SARJ, but maybe someone know how in % aproximetly it is, compared with original tables ...)

regards

marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

ZARIX**** table is archive index and helps in retrieving the archived data from the external server.

Infostructure index will be built automatically after archiving if it is active. This Archive Index table ZARIX**** will occupy more space so normally these index are build based on request from user.

Management of ZARIX**** table is very much required for regular archiving process.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Are you referring to Archive Infostructures? It is stored in tables (which start from ZARIX*) in the database.

Thanks,

Naveen