cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reseting Page number in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my report I have an internal table containing customer number & details. I passed this internal table to the smartform and then created a loop node & inside the loop created a table and then printing the details. For one customer there can be multiple pages.Suppose if there are 3 pages for the first customer, it should be printed like Page 1 of 3, Page 2 of 3, & Page 3 of 3. The second Customer's details will be printed in the forth page. But the page number should again start from 1 i.e. Page 1 of 3, Page 2 of 3 etc. If any one knows the solution for this please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Neethu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its very difficult to determine from within the smartform in how many pages each customer is going to get printed. so what u can do is loop at the customers in the print program itself, and call the smartform fm inside this loop. so that after each loop pass the page no.s get reset.

Former Member
0 Kudos

loop for each customer in the print program and call teh smart form. This will reset the page numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Might be helpful, try this out.

In the loop node, create a sort event on the customer number. At new customer , reset the &SFSY-PAGE&.

Regards,

Aditya

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

resetting SFSY-PAGE is not an option as still u wont be able to determine total pages for each customer so u can't print as 1 of 1, 1 of 2 etc