cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find the detailed log for Repository/Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured some configuration objects both in Integration Repository and Directory. But facing some problems like

activating the changes, partially missing configuration etc. For such problems, where we can find the logs to analyze the issue in repository & directory.

Please help me in finding the location for the logs of IR & ID,

Regards,

Soorya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
activating the changes

The Change list automatically gets populated with the objects which need activation....does it not help?

partially missing configuration

If you miss mandatory configuration (like target URL in SOAP channel) then an error message will be shown there itself...while activating....logs about the same may not be avilable....we have ot checki it manually.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I know that, we can check manually in the pop- ups we get when we get the error. But apart from that, I want to look into deep

for the root cause of the problem. So inorder to get the logs for the problems, there should be a location for error traces.

I want that location. Please provide the location for logs.

Regards,

Soorya

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried t-code SXI_CACHE, which displays the list of activated configured objects.

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the documentation at below URL, for information on error situations associated with Enterprise Services Repository and how to trace problems.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/e05829a5-55aa-2a10-f694-ba8e30c3c122

Regards,

Swetha.