cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR 5.3 SP10 Mitigating Control Import Utility

Former Member
0 Kudos

All -

I exported my mitigating controls from a RAR 5.3 SP9 system and imported them into a 5.3 SP10 system. I received a successful confirmation of the import, but when I "searched" my mitigating controls there were duplicated mitigating control numbers. It looks like the import tool duplicated the mitigating control ID for every "monitor" assigned to the mitigating control number. For example, mitigating control MC00000001 with Monitor1, Monitor2, & Monitor3 equated to 3 entries of MC00000001. If I try to delete 2 of the 3 entries, I receive a "Successfully deleted" message and get the error "Exception!!. No relavent language message available in database for :0053". When I "search" again, the mtigating control is no longer there (as expected).

I confirmed my mitigating control import file does not have the multiple entries.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Did you check if the mitigating control has all the Monitors after deleting.

Generally we get that exception if the messages file has not been uploaded. Please upload the messages fille to the application.

Thanks & Regards,

Venky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venky,

Thank you for your response. The message issue actually wasn't the one that I was asking about, but thanks for the heads up. The main issue is that RAR (5.3 SP10) is multiplying mitigating control entries for the number of monitors assigned to the mitigating control. It appears to be an issue with SP10 as it did not occur in SP9. I'm trying to see if anyone knows what the fix is.

Thanks,

Daniel

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniel,

It might be a bug. I suggest opening a CSS message. I don't have access to a SP09 system anymore, or I would have double-checked.

Thanks!

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have opened and I'm awaiting follow-up. Thanks.

Answers (0)