Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing Sourcing Cockpit

former_member633158
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We woud like to clear the Sourcing cockpit weekly/monthly. At the moment we go to the sourcing cockpit(Via ITS-Web) and clear one by one.

Is there any automated way or transaction to do this then we can save lot of time.

-erpman-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

if you have only one vendor . no issues. you can group them?

but every material will be sourced/ identified the vendor and negotiate right. it takes times.

Or you can distribute the workload to other purchase group.

we have to grab some time and analyse ...

sometimes there might be some junk carts like follow on documents might have created but still sit in the cockpit.. you have house segregate with help of purchaser.

i understand it is pain but we need to do.

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you say weekly clean up, do you want put them out of sourcing or mark it "not sourcing relevant" ?

have your developer write a z-report, i am sure it will be very simple; go to the all the shopping cart item label table, and there is a field "sourcing relevant" change it to the appropriate status.It will be out of sourcing cock pit.

Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks

Padhi

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally as aconsultaNT ,we are not supposed to touch the sourcing cockpit.As aconsultant we need to suggest the purchaser what needs to be done.

for ex. if the sc is siting but foolow on document are already created means , you can clear them

if still requirement is pending consult with requestor whether still he needs that material , then Purchaser has to source it.

Business does not like consultant to process the shopping cart in the cockpit. As a consultant , advise what purchaser to do / not to do.

BR

Muthu