cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E2E 100 Certification Questions ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to take the solution manager certification exam C_E2E100_08. Can anyone please guide me through E2E 100 certification, especially if anyone has some sample Qs & Ans.

Thanks,

Pushkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

guilherme_balbinot
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Posting certification question in the forum is not allowed.

Therefore this thread is locked and the author is notified.

Moderator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear Pushkar,

Do you have questions for certification exam E2E100, kind simulation for exemplo ...

Thanks ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushkar, Hi Rogerio,

Do you have any sample question and answers for E2E 100 certification?

Regards

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Pushkar,

It will be little hard for u to find out the previous questions. But for the examination purpose, u need to concentrate on the E2E100 course book and the excercises.

Also, please go through the demos in service.sap.com/diagnostics. And read the papers in the Media Library for E2E tools and Wily Introscope. This should be sufficient.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajeev for your help.

Have you taken E2E 100 certification test ? If so how is the difficulty

level for the exam & is there only expert level cert for C_E2E100_08 & no associate level as I was unable to find it on the SAP website.

I have gone through the E2E 100 course book but there are no sample Qs only the practise exercise. So I am not

sure what kind of Qs to expect.

For e.g. some Qs from the workload/trace analysis has ans in numeric values like :

1. Avg response time = .03 ms, Do I have to expect similar kind of Qs or it would be more conceptual ?

2. Also would all Qs would be objective & multiple choice ?

I will really appreciate any help from your side & thanks once again for answering my Q.

Thanks,

Pushkar

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes..I already cleared the exam. The questions will be mostly conceptual. There won't be any caluclation type question. But u can expect some scenarios or screen shots to check for the issue. Make sure that u understand all the figures in E2E100 book and how to check the performance issue from there. That would be enough.

There is only one type of exam for E2E100, which is Root Cause Analysis Expert. Dont get scared by the word 'Expert'.. Its like our associate level exam only. Just go through the book 2-3 times and one time just through the figures. And if u have time, visit the link which I mentioned. That will be more than enough.

Best of Luck..

Rajeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajeev for giving me confidence and your valuable inputs. I have just 2 more Q for you

1. what is the passing % out of 40 Qs ?

2. Do u roughly remember some of the Qs which u came accross during ur certification ?

Thanks again for helping me out I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Pushkar

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

1. The passing % is 70. That means 28 out of 40.

Posting certification question in the forum is not allowed. Hence I cannot provide any sample questions here. I assure u that u dont need any sample questions to clear this exam. Just understand what u r reading and their concept. Concentrate more on the memory part of Java in the 3rd chapter. Understand how garbage collections works and their values.

Let me know the % once u clear this.

All the best..

Rajeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

Thanks for all the info. I have also sent an email on your gmail a/c so that if you get

a chance you can send me some sample Qs.

Thanks,

Pushkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushkar.

I saw that you had planned to do the C_E2E100_08 certification exam...I hope everything went fine, so right now I had 3 weeks before take that test and I was looking for some mock questions or hints about the cert exam, could you help me with this?

Thanks in advance!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi razielramirezr/ Pushkar Gupte,

I would really appreciate if you could please share your experience of certification exam. my contact info is in my business card. I am looking forward to see your response.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev - Can you please share few sample questions for E2E100 cert exam?

Appreciate your help!