SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Relationships?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to join/tie two business partner to each other.I mean when I check all debts for one partner I also want to see the other ones debts in their contract accounts on FPL9 or any screen, because there are two partner created in SAP for just one person.Is it possible with relationships feature in tcode FPP2, or any other way to do it? Also what is the point of relationships for partners, I used "is identical to", but it is not worked, how we use those property, and where the relationships stored in tables?

Thanks for your helps.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The relationship table is BUT050. Please check the field RELTYP to see the exact relationship code of the 2 BPs that you have.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

The relationship table is BUT050. Please check the field RELTYP to see the exact relationship code of the 2 BPs that you have.

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Umit:

You can use FICA account holder and roles concepts to enable this type of analysis. Additionally, you can use event 1210 to display items for other entities.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure about joining the Business Partners or if there exists any kind of relationship between the Business Partners but I can suggest another way where you can see all the details of a person in FPL9.

Go for a Collective account, create 2 different Contract accounts with different Business Partners and tie them to the Collective Contract account.

When you input the Collective contract account in FPL9, it would display all the Open and cleared items for both the Business Partners.

Collective account field(ABWVK) can be found in the database table FKKVKP.

Regards,

Puneet Jhari.