cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of charge sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a ) I need to configure free of charge order(FD), The process will be FD sales order type, delivery. I thought this is simple. But the business wants to charge it to cost centre. How to do charge it to cost centre ? what is the config to be done and when it is charged (duting PGI ?)

b) During a normal sales process,during PGI in delivery, the cost of goods sold is debited. I think there is no cost centre determine dduting PGI. Am i correct ?

regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Movement type in schedule line is for sales order NOT for PO. Beside that go to OMJJ, enter movement type 601 & execute. Then select account group in dialog structure & select details. You will find the details. here you need to set for new movement type

TEKey: GBB

Acct modif: VAX

Hope this may help you. TQ

rgds,

nanthakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use Order Reason & default a Cost Center to it through OVF3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly maintain the below and do the process

1.maintain the movement type "601" and account assignment category as "K" in the schedule line category tcode--VOV6

2.then maintain the movement type and cost centre 'K " in t codeOMJJ

3. Mainatain the G/L account for the same in t code OBYCwith following parameters

Transaction key--GBB

chart of accounts--

general modification--VAx

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Damodar.

i have some questions

a) the account assignment category in schedule line is for purchase order ??? correct me if iam wrong

b) As per your settings for free goods, during PGI, the cost centre will be debited. Am I right ?

b) For a normal sales order too, do we maintain cost centre in OMJJ for movement type so that during PGI even for a normal sales order, the cost centre is debited .

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damodar,

I could not find cost centre field in OMJJ ?

regds