cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Pricing in existing sales documents with new pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Currently we have a copper surcharge condition ZXXX with pricing procedure ZXXXXX in our sales documents (sales orders and Scheduling agreements).

Now we have changed the Copper surcharge condition to YXXX with new pricing procedure YXXXXX due to some new requirement but my sales documents are still reflecting the old condition type and old prcing procedure.

Is there any way of updating those sales documents with new pricing procedure. i have tried using update and chosing option 'B' Carry out new pricing but didn't work for me. Please advice.

Thanks,

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Have created billing documents for your sales document, if not go to the trasaction VF01 where you can update the pricing for the sales order pricing procedure for the material since your pricing can be updated either at the sales order creation or delivery or during billing .

Regards

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman

when creating a sales order the pricing procedure is determined and saved with the sales order onto the database (VBAK). So, even changing the pricing procedure determination is no good to include a new condition to old sales orders. Point is. Do you really want to? Ultimately you are changing legal documents committed with your customers and you should not do this. The proper way is to tell the sales department to change all old documents (reject and recreate them)

Now, if that is no good (for whatever reason), you havr to change the OLD pricing procedure and add your new pricing condition into it. BUT BE WARNED, do not ever change the counters in the pricing procedure which is already used in production! do only ever add new counters/condition types to them. (Otherwise you will end up having all your sales orders not being able to read old pricing correctly anymore)

Bjoern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

As you know pricing procedure determined in sales order through the combination of Sales area, CPP and DPP.

I dont think once its flow in order then you can change it in order, its grayed out.

Regarding the option B-Carryout new pricing, It will work only if the new condition record has been created in the same pricing procedure. So this option will update the new price.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

thanks for your reply, yea if we have sales order or scheduling agreement with no delivery then we can easily change the new condition type within the same pricing procedure but if you have deliveries then we cant even change within the same pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivaji,

I only have 10% sales orders and rest i have scheduling agreements. The way you are telling to create a custom program might help with sales orders but the major problem is with scheduling agreements. I need my pricing changes also on scheduling agreements and scheduling agreements are always open and always have deliveries so its not gonna work for Sch. agreements.