cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't save entries in tcode AISUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all !

i installed Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 system because i want to approve support package on Sap Market Place. I configured Maintenace Optimize for system - > OK and RFC SAPOSS, SAP-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 -> check OK. Next step, i have to add Suser in tcode AISUSER (User: BASIS - Contact Person: 7029528) but I can't save entries in this tcode and i see warning :

Partner 0007029528 not found - see longtext

and with details:

***************************************************************************************************

Please check if you entered the correct number (S-User without S) or use the value help for this field. If the value help doesn't provide any data the report AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA has not been run yet. It should be scheduled daily with transaction SM_CONFIG_JOBS as job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT. However if you want to run this job successfully the user who created the job must be maintained in transaction AISUSER first. So you should ignore the warning for this purpose, maintain the partner for this user and continue maintaining this table after the job has fetched the contact data for the value help from SAP Support Portal successfully.

Even then it can happen, that you don't find the partner number in the value help. The reason for this may be, that the user doesn't have enough authorizations for some actions, since only users with certaine authorizations are downloaded from SAP Support Portal. So you also may ignore the warning in this case, as long as there is no typo in the partner number.

****************************************************************************************************

I did anything above but warning remain

Please help me

Thanks fr your advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this problem sovled by run a program as instruction of warning

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Which program you ran? I ran the same program from the warning message and that one needs an entry in the AISUSER. This is like chicken-egg problem. How did you resolve it?

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kalyan,

Iam also facing same problem with AISUSER Tcode  please check the  below error

Partner 0004437222 not found - see longtext

Message no. AI_SC_EN093

Diagnosis

Partner number 0004437222 was not found in table AICONTACTS.

Procedure

Please check if you entered the correct number (S-User without S) or use the value help for this field. If the value help doesn't provide any data the report AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA has not been run yet. It should be scheduled daily with transaction SM_CONFIG_JOBS as job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT. However if you want to run this job successfully the user who created the job must be maintained in this table first. So you should ignore the warning for this purpose, maintain the partner for this user and continue maintaining this table after the job has fetched the contact data for the value help from SAP Support Portal successfully.

Even then it can happen, that you don't find the partner number in the value help. The reason for this may be, that the user doesn't have enough authorizations for some actions, since only users with certaine authorizations are downloaded from SAP Support Portal. So you also may ignore the warning in this case, as long as there is no typo in the partner number.

Best Regards

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi digeshjoshi !

I did but warning remain

User BASIS copy of user DDIC -> superuser (with SAP_ALL). If problem is authorize -> warning authorize but warning : Partner 000xxxxx was not found in table AICONTACTS

please help me to solve this problem

thanks for your advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope in userid you are entering correct userid.

Regars

Deepanshu

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check you have SAP_ALL authorization with user id from which you maintain AISUSER tcode.

Do you have user id maintained in SU01 that you put in AISUSER Tcode under "User". Please put S User id under "Contact Person" in tcode - AISUSER. Just put plain number without 000. This is how entries in AISUSER Table looks:

User Contact Person

USER1 7029528

- Digesh

Edited by: digeshjoshi on Jan 26, 2010 10:52 AM