cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution of inbound delivery from ERP to SCM EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created a delivery in ERP which should be distributed to EWM. All the initial integration setup between ERP and EWM has been done, and master data (vendors, customers and materials) have been distributed successfully.

However when I try to distribute an inbound delivery (delivery type ELN, item category type ELN) I get this error message when I check the delivery:

" Message no. VL463"

"No distribution: Delivery does not contain items relevant for distributn"

"Delivery items can be excluded from distribution. The delivery contains no distribution-relevant delivery items."

I have checked table V_T184D (exclude distribution relevance from items) and it does not have any entries. The warehouse used in the delivery is relevant for EWM distribution.

Any ideas on what might stop the delivery from being distributed to EWM?

Many thanks,

Bjørn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try looking at the Queue (SMQ1/SMQ2). What is the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. I did have a look at the queues yes, but they did not contain any information regarding this problem. The solution to the problem was actually a bit of configuration on the delivery item category which lacked movement type. When it was added the delivery was distributed.

Regards Bjorn

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Transaction /n/SPE/OL19 to create distribution Model for your WM to eWM for transferring transactions related to delievries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn/Hemant

i Have the same problem, how you fix it?

Regards

Mauricio

Edited by: Carlos Salas on Mar 9, 2011 8:01 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Bjorn

I am facing a similar issue with my inbound delivery.

Request you to let me know precisely what configuration setting I am missing and in which system ( ECC or SCM)

Regards

Hemant