cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I increase field acceptance of 4 decimal places?

sharon_sharp
Explorer
0 Kudos

In transaction VK3*, how do I get the amount field (KBETR) to accept more than 3 decimal places. The condition type is configured to condition class (KOAID) 'A' and calculation type (KRECH) 'A'. I encounter message error 00088 'Input must be in the format __,___,__~.___V'. when I try to enter 4 decimal places.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the OSS notes referred in the last message in link [Input must be in the format ,__,___,__~.___ - |; posted in MM fourm

This is similar to what you are facing on the SD side.

Regards,

sharon_sharp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry, the notes seems to reference output and calculations. The field is not rounding, just not accepting 4 decimal place.

ABAPer searching via where usedfound reference to decimal places on line 124 of EI_ISH_PRICING, but SAP would not allow access to program. Trying to find it via SE38 says it does not exist.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether OSS Note 38881 - Pricing with different decimal places helps you.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sharon_sharp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Just for clarification, I am trying to enter a percentage value with 4 decimal places (84.5618) in the amount value of transaction KBETR. The condition type is set to condition class 'A' discount or surcharge and the calculation type is set to 'A' percentage. The field is only allowing input of 3 or less decimal places.