Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP Custom Fields - Gone!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I've found a weird one for you!

I've created a number of custom fields within CUP configuration.

In one of the GRC systems, these custom fields are not visible in the Request Access Form! Any ideas why they would not be visible?

The fields are defined in the correct workflow (AE/CUP). They are visible in all other systems when defined in the same way.

The Request type configuration is maintained correctly with the required request type activated.

The miscellaneous configuration has the correct workflow type activated.

I have the Admin authorisations.

However, there has recently been some sort of issue whereby the JCOs have been broken (i'm in the process of trying to find out what the basis guys have done!) but would this cause the Custom fields to be surpressed?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Simon,

Have you mapped those custom fields for provisioning?

Thanks!

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankur,

These are not field mapping fields for provisioning but Custom Fields for the Request form. They are there to provide the approvers with additional information from which to make an informed decision on the appropriateness of access.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Simon

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Simon,

In that case, I have never seen that behavior before. If a restart does fix it, then I would suggest opening a CSS message.

Thanks!

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

A restart did not fix but the only errors in the system log seem to be an incorrect / locked password on the JCOs.

I am wondering whether the system does a test of the Connectors available prior to completing the request form screen rendering and therefore, when it comes across the error, it stops processing the follow on tasks.

I get an error when trying to create from the "my work" tab too.

I've raised a note to SAP to confirm.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

The JCOs came back after the source system refresh and so did the custom fields.

Weird!

Perhaps the request form pings the applications before rendering the whole form and if the JCOs break, the custom fields don't appear!

Simon