Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master Definable Attributes to Sales Order and Pricing

TAitchison
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to set a customer master flag using freely definable attributes. I am planning to use KNA1-KATR10 from the GENERAL Customer Master data. We do not want the flag to be sales area specific. The flag will be on the ship to customer.

I need to determine how to copy this flag into the sales order and then also to ensure that this field is available for evaluation in a pricing requirement routine.

How do i accomplish this? An alternative would be to use the Customer Grp fields , KNVV-KVGR1 but i am guessing the process would be similar.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to save Katr10 to the order, you will have to

1. Append new fiield to VBAK within an append structure like zzvbak.

2. Retrieve Katr10 and move to VBAK in MV45afzz form userexit_move_field_to_vbak.

3. Append new field Katr10 to pricing communication structure komk in include komkaz.

4. If you retained Katr10 as field name then you are done since there is a move corresponding from vbak to komk, if not you need to move this to komk in MV45afzz form userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk.

The field will now be populated and available in your pricing requirement routine. Hope this helps.

Matt