cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized usage of SharePoint WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

ive got a problem, and ive searched all the way SDN and google etc. of how to CONSUME sharepoint web services in Visual Composer.

Ive configured SSO for PORTAL which gets all users from our LDAP system using (SPNEGO and KERBEROS).

Ive also managed to create few WEB services inside PORTAL using destination templates, and SLD of a webService, but when i tried to test the destinations in WS Navigator im getting an error saying:

Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://info/_vti_bin/Lists.asmx?wsdl"

Ive tried to authenticate it with basic user and password, also ticket. but still no use.

In UME i made also user mapping for created SLD system, but also it throws me an error saying:

Make sure user mapping is set correctly and all connection properties are correct.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW exact system configuration that needs to be done in NW or in SharePOINT?

Best Regards

Laurynas Prikockis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member341000
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laurynas,

It sounds to me like a sharepoint configuration issue. Maybe you should search in sharepoint related web sites where to configure the authentication for the web service...

After you have the correct login credentials for the web service you can configure it in NetWeaver Administrator and test it in Web Service Navigator, and of course consume it in Visual Composer.

Best regards,

Tal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It feels the same for me too. Especially, when an other Web Service like public in the internet works JUST FINE, whereas the MS (as always) does something interesting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tal,

ive encountered another issue.

When ever i want to connect to a secured WSDL URL normaly either i enter User and Psswd or i get the login screen.

But every time it throws me unauthorized.

Coul this be some configuration in PORTAL not in sharepoint and MS SQL server?

Best regards

former_member341000
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laurynas,

Could you tell me where you get the unauthorized error:

Is it when you try to enter the WSDL by URL in the browser?

Is it in the web service navigator when you try to test the web service?

Is it when you try to use the web service in VC (if it is- is it in runtime or design time)?

Please try each of these scenarios and see where it fails.

Best regards,

Tal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i try to start it in few places:

first

when i described the Destination using template for WSDL. it shows me logical destination and error: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://info/_vti_bin/SiteData.asmx?WSDL, used user to connect: USERNAME"

the second

when i try to directly enter the URL with the selection of WSDL and after login popup throws me error: Exception occured during processing of Web Dynpro application sap.com/tcesiespwsnavui/WSNavigator. For details, check entry 00155D0D7D026D4A0000000000001E10 in trace.

Former Member
0 Kudos

basically its in all cases.