cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS datatransfer hanging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

currently struggling with the data transfer of TDTIM that is "hanging" meaning since last Sunday only processed 74 tables.

Anyone experience the same ? There is still activity on sender aswell on receiver side. No dumps, no system log messages.

FYI : I am with all systems on SP13 and all relevant OSS notes are implemented and only transferring 170 Gb. Systems are all Oracle, Solaris.

OSS message has been created but no luck so far.

Thanks for any feedback.

Eddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have also found that Data transfer seems to be going on but nothing really happenet. I found that in my installation the directory in which the stat-files are written got full. After deleting the old ones, the processes began to go on again. This happens both in the receiver system and sender system.

Veikko Salin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

thanks for all your replies. Finally I found the cause. The cluster in the sender system wasn't cleaned up in a good way during a previous run and this caused a kind of loop.

Cleaning up the mess made it again fly like an eagle.

Keeping up the good work.

Regards,

Eddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not hanging. Actually data transfer is going on. In my case for data transfer of 200 GB, it took 4 days.

Just you need to check that you should have space in file system and tablespaces.

Apart from that how much work processes you allocated for data transfer ?

Thanks

Sunny