cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing triangle at context icon in Web Dynpro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do anybody might know how I can get this triangle (see [Video|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/elearn?rid=/library/uuid/6065bee4-a317-2c10-4c8c-cfa1c3eac185&overridelayout=true] at minute 06:05) at the icon of the context in webdynpro.

This problem occurs under the topic of [How-to Integrate Visual Composer UIs within a CE7.11 BPM Process|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2011e628-b317-2c10-9fa7-952155e10705].

This triangle is very important in creating BPM processes, because when you allocate this dynpro to a human acitivity the attributes without triangle are NOT recognized and, as result, can NOT be mapped in process composer!!!

I appreciate any comments!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin

This icon means that the context node (attribute) is of Input type. The Input type of node (attribute) is controlled by property isInput=true.

BR, Siarhei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

may you explain where I can find this property. At <Attribut> > Rightclick > Properties I do not see it

Regards

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Locate Eclipse's context dependent Properties view. It will show all the properties of the current selected context node (attribute).

BR, Siarhei

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my case there is only:

Calculation

Calculated

Misc

Name

Read-only

Semantic ID

Structure Element

Type

Hmmmm

Edited by: Martin B. on Feb 4, 2010 2:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Time will tell. That's, in the meantime, is my slogan for SAP products - every product.

It is always funny to see that sometime most problems will get solved by itself - so right here.

I am wondering that nobody could help me in solving this problem because the solution is so easy.

The triangle indicates, that the context attributes at Component Controller inherit the context attributes from the Interface Controller!!! That's it.

This also apply for the events. Events which are defined in the Interface Controller and used at the Component Contoller (Otherwise error appears) are marked with a triangle!

Regards