cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project System : Costs Settlement on AuC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I try to charge all costs of a WBS Elements Structure on an unique AuC on the superior WBS Element of my structure.

I've customized my project profil as an Investment project which generate an AuC, but the problem is when I release my project, all WBS Element create an AuC, and the customer want to create an unique AuC for the globality of the project.

All WBS Element must be flagged by "Acct asst elem." and all the costs must be discharged from network to a WBSE and after from an inferior WBSE bottom-up to the highest WBSE on which, only one AuC must be generated when an user launch the project.

Please, help me to resolv this point.

Thanks.

herieric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your assistance

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As solution is provided, But unkowling if you reomve to forget to remove Investment profile below level WBS. In that case multiple AUC will get generated by system.

To avoid the same you can use validation at level of WBS if level of WBS is grater than 1, Filed Investmen profile should be Disply. thatn kind of logic.

With Regards

Nitin Patoliya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the Investment profile to the TOP WBSE and settle all child WBSE to the parent and parent to AUC.

Muzamil

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please read SAP help on standard functionality

you can set the INV profile on the top level WBS - thereby creating a unique AuC for the project. All the lower level WBS can then be settled to the top one and the settlement from the top WBS will be to AuC