cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform - formatting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I customized the form YBUS_MMPO in SR system. Here it is runnig properly.

During developement, the form transported to DR system due to some problems.

I tried to run the form in DR system but it is giving error with "style /SMB40/SF is not found" but actually the stlye i copied from SR to DR and assigned to the form is ZSF_PURCHASEORDER.

what shall I do?

Edited by: kalandar on Jan 26, 2010 8:11 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is what we did to solved this problem with style /SMB40/SF. Here are the steps which I followed to resolve the error.

Step. 1: From SMARTFORMS transaction, Execute the form with Error you will get a FM name, Now display the form and Click on Find Button, Select mainprogram Radio button and search the style /SMB40/SF. Note down all the nodes where this style is used.

Step 2: Remove the style from the nodes and activate. If you still find the style in form then note down the nodes above and below the style.

Step 3: Download the form for Backup first. Now remove both the nodes which were noted in step 2. Activate the form and now add the two nodes again back to form which were removed earlier.

Step 4: Activate the form and the Issue is Resolved.

Rajkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved myself.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's what we imagined one month ago as you didn't give any feedback.

I don't understand why you feel interesting to say now it's solved : when closing a thread, posting a text is optional you know.

A better answer would be to give a feedback. I guess I am bizarre to want to know the cause and the solution.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check that there is no error in the transport request log, and check that the style (SMARTSTYLES transaction) is activated. Also look for corrections in SAP notes.