Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structural Autharization check for Nonintegrated persons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I came to know that when we turn on AUTSW ORGPD switch Initially, the four switch settings enable you to use the Organizational Unit field of Infotype 0001 for the authorization check. If we want to use the settings, we must enter all authorized organizational units separately into the structural profile in this case if any comany has 800 Orgunits , in this case do we have to create Structural profile with all 800 orunits for this ?

Thanks

Bob

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Good to maintain the profile with Organization Unit for object type O in structural profile and it based on business , on which hierarchy of Organization they want to maintin the restriction.You can also go for position based structural profile for object type S.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply , if i am resricting Org unit or position level any way i have to create NON INTE Structural profile with all 800 orgunits right?

Thanks

Bob

0 Kudos

Hi Bosimbo,

Yes, in your case of restriction you need to create structural profile with Org Unit. As you are using structural authorization.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In our company for Retirees we maintaining Default position (99999999) , when we enable ORGPD and DFCON swiths we set to '1' which mean system always check Org assigninment filed before give access to this Personal record , we are using PD profile only for Managers and Time admins that to using Function Modules,

My question is if we enable these switched did all org units have to enter in Structral profile sepeartely to system to check Org assignmnet to Retriees for all orgunits in my comapny ?

ex:

Profile NO P.Version Object Type Object.ID

NONINTE 1 01 O 500010

NONINTE 1 01 O 500011

NONINTE 1 01 O 500012